Freedom to Teach, Freedom to Learn
Education Transformations is a dynamic, leading edge company with the vision of transforming our children’s learning environments, through our Workshops and Programs, to be places where:
- Conflicts are resolved safely and efficiently;
- Powerful and effective relationships are built;
- Teachers connect and collaborate easily; and
- Education is relevant to today’s needs.
When this is accomplished, teachers are free to teach and students are free to learn!
Our Workshops & Programs
Using the Person Centered Approach, we support helping teachers implement the needs of the new Common Core standards; improve classroom participation; and handle daily classroom challenges effectively and efficiently, through our various programs:
- Premiere K-12 Relational Competency Student Curriculum
– Social/Emotional Intelligence and Character Development for the Common Core Student
- Cultivating the Person Centered Approach in the Classroom
– Fundamentals Workshop
- Mastering Relationships and Restorative Practices in the Classroom
– Intermediate Workshop
- The Powerful Classroom
– Advanced Workshop
- Summer Week-long Intensive Workshops
– The Diverse Classroom
– Power Plays
- Customized School Programs
- Personal Coaching & Mentoring
PERSON CENTERED PSYCHOTHERAPY
Carl R. Rogers developed a profound practice and understanding of psychotherapy. Rogers’ essential insight is that certain qualities of the relationship between therapist and client (or person and person) can be learned and practiced to create an optimal interpersonal climate for personal growth, development, and healing. In this course, we will be learning through our own experience, reflection, and practice.
October 2nd - 4th 2020.
These meetings take place weekly on Friday's from 12 noon to 3PM, Pacific Daylight Time. We generally have around 14 people attending from around the US and the world. The purpose is to allow attendees to feel Community and Support as we Encounter with one another. The meeting is open to all CSP members, as well as to others who the members may recommend. An online Zoom meeting.
Antonio Santos is hosting a weekly PCA International Zoom meeting, which is held on alternating Saturday and Sunday mornings at 6AM Pacific Daylight Time. This start time accommodates the needs of attendees who are spread across the globe. The meeting runs for two hours, and is well attended by members of the International PCA Community - CSP and others.