Bridging our Differences in Challenging Times
Save the Date:
Carl Rogers 2018 Annual Conference
January 31 - February 3, 2018
San Diego, California
Our 2017 conference was our most successful to date, as indicated by feedback from our participants. Among the high points were:
- The ongoing opportunities for encounter, intimacy and connection made possible by the boutique nature of our conference size and venue.
- The personal impact and relevance of our large group exploration of how we are affected by and respond to shifting political and social forces.
- The different ages, backgrounds, perspectives, nationalities and experiences of our participants.
- The quality, depth and variety of our presentations.
- The unique backdrop provided by our waterfront location and mild, sunny San Diego climate.
We chose our theme for 2018 - Bridging our Differences in Challenging Times - because it seems to be one of the most pressing needs we face in today's highly charged political and social environment.
We will continue the daily mix of activities that has proved so successful in our past conferences:
- Small group and large group encounter
- Topic based presentations
- Community meeting
- Large topic group discussions
- Special presentations
- Ample time for meals, breaks and informal connection
We are returning to the Hotel Dana, www.thedana.com, which hosted our first two conferences. Its island like setting on San Diego bay, coupled with its attractive conference facilities and comfortable accommodations makes it an ideal base for our participants. We have negotiated an attractive room rate for conference attendees.
Ray De Lagrave and Antonio Santos