Global Effective Training
The purpose of Global Effectiveness Training (GET) is to promote respectful, equitable, and healthy interpersonal relationships that encourage autonomy and mutuality. GET teaches powerful communication skills and highly effective relationship strategies. Trainees learn how to establish meaningful goals, work efficiently with others, produce top quality results and achieve common objectives. This skill set has intercultural applications that promote respect, understanding and satisfaction in diverse settings. The GET skills target personal and cooperative success. GET’s training and educational programs produce results that are highly effective in business, in the various helping professions, indeed in all organizations - including the family and political arenas around the globe.
- GET is optimistic and envisions a world evolving toward human well being and environmental responsibility. We look forward to a world of equitable sharing of resources – not fearful hoarding.
- GET supports those working toward a world where parents have the resources to nourish their children and are not forced to exploit them.
- GET is working toward a world that recognizes the synergistic value of autonomy and mutuality. We are teaching individuals and organizations ways to promote effective personal relationships based on confidence and care - and less on fear.
- GET envisions a world where people are not threatened by differences, but rather see the value of diversity, where people are neither ashamed nor afraid to be true to their ideals, and where people have learned not to be afraid to care.
- GET places its highest value on influencing the quality of human respect and caring. What we mean by respect is a regard for, an honoring and accepting of, our common human essence. At our core is our goodness - our potential to be respectful, understanding, and caring.
- GET makes the assumption, carefully, that humankind, and its institutions, are fundamentally well intentioned. GET knows that increasing personal effectiveness within organizations contributes to personal and organizational success and satisfaction. Consciously linking personal and organizational success to respectful and effective relationships will promote global well being.
Utilizing GET’s learning and training programs will improve personal and professional effectiveness and organizational efficiency. The New Skills have intercultural and global applications useful in establishing effective and satisfying interpersonal relationships and achieving shared goals. GET’s mission is discovering and implementing the most effective means to sow the seeds of human respect. GET intends to contribute to well being around the globe and welcomes opportunities to teach and apply its craft. GET is open to collaborating with individuals and organizations and supporting the work of those with similar values and goals.
Please go to www.go-get.org for more information.